Comments

Comments

• Sheldon
    November 26, 2010 - 23:28

I have never been more proud to be a newfie. Ive been away for 13 years and am very grateful for everything Danny has done for NF. Good luck and god bless!!!!!

• Bill Bahan
    November 26, 2010 - 23:11

For ten years in the seventies and eighties I traveled to Nfld, and Labrador several times a year and was terribly disturbed to know that Nfld. had been "shafted" by Quebec. A fifty-year contract of 1.5 cents a KWH (I believe that was the figure) was totally ridiculous any way you look at it. The deal still irks me. Those in power should have considered the history money values in Canada for the previous fifty years. They would have KNOWN a binding deal for that long was selling out the future. Thanks, Danny, for finding a way to release Newfoundlanders from that prison. Bill in Victoria.

• Seriously Come ON
    November 26, 2010 - 12:22

Hey Stop the racket, did you have something to do with the Premier stepping away? I don't think so!! Anyways, I guess I will have to wait until the next Premier starts to see what you change your name to. After seeing your useless rants over the past while I am convinced that no matter who is running the ship you will always have a problem with them. Sure there have been some bad things happen over the past 7 years but the good outweighs the bad by a long shot. At least he didn't buy a bunch of useless greenhouses to grow cucumbers!! I don't even know why I responded to you stop the racket as you are nothing more than a troll on this site but I guess I got drawn in. Either way Mr. Williams, thanks for the great things you achieved in your tenure as Premier and all the best for your future endeavors.

• Tom
    November 26, 2010 - 09:10

May Your Long Jib Draw Danny!! It's Time To Rest After A Great Job Well Done!!!

• Stan
    November 26, 2010 - 07:29

Long may you wave, Danny Williams. Long may you wave.

• Maureen Reddigan
      November 26, 2010 - 10:07

Thank you, Danny Williams. Thank you for working so hard for no pay for us. You will be dearly missed.

• Paul
      November 26, 2010 - 10:17

Thank you for your dedication and passion Danny. To your committment to the province. I live in Ottawa now but I am proud to say I am a Newfoundlander and I am proud to say that you were our Premier. You have done a terrific job and have earned a break. God Bless you.

• Stop The Racket STOP DANNY WILLIAMS
    November 26, 2010 - 07:18

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

• Graham
      November 26, 2010 - 10:53

But he was the best we've had so far.