Auditor General John Noseworthy released his annual report this morning which details his work of the past year looking into the provincial government’s finances.
The 530-page document examines a broad range of topics, including contaminated sites in the province, ambulance services, disabilities in the province and fisheries compliance and enforcement.
- Read more special articles:
- Millions of dollars wasted: AG
- AG: government vehicles bigger, more expensive
- Policy not followed on teacher hires: AG
- AG sounds alarm for high-risk children
The full report can be found at http://www.ag.gov.nl.ca/ag/annualReports.htm
Further updates later and full coverage in Thursday's print edition.