Comments

Comments

• ed
    April 02, 2011 - 14:33

I think before you all go and pass judgement on a man who might I add has not had his day in court yet hold your breaths. Just cause he blew an innocent kiss I hope he dident get todd to excited cause all he is doing is talking about it llol For the rest of you ...He is human and we all react differently under stress or pressure..maybe if your lucky you might be in the same boat as him sometime....Think before ya speak people. His human!!Not guilty thus far and still out on bail..have some common sense !!!!

• taxpayertoo
    February 15, 2011 - 12:56

His actions are that of a man that has no respect for the law or his fellow humans.

• Buck Weaver
    February 15, 2011 - 12:28

Steve, how exactly does one "throw away the room"?

• Steve
    February 15, 2011 - 10:52

They need to lock this idiot in a room and throw away the room, I hope he gets the book thrown at him. But seeing that the Canadian justice system is nothing but a cheap carnival trick I'm expecting him to get a slap on the wrist at best.

• Todd
      February 16, 2011 - 01:39

Referring to his action of blowing a kiss to reporters......It looks like he has his eye shadow and lipstick on..I guess he is keeping his dress nice and clean for jail........he will be well loved in there......we can only hope He deserves everything he gets

• Todd
      February 16, 2011 - 20:22

• fox
    February 15, 2011 - 10:23

I assume the bleeding heart judges will grant him bail again !!!

• L.D
    February 15, 2011 - 09:09

It is hard for people to have faith in this man that he never murdered his wife when he acts this way. I was a believer in holding my opinion on the murder charge until he had his day in court. But this latest incident has clouded my judjment on this man, especially the kiss he blew at the camera. His actions were those of a angry man.

• Derrick
    February 15, 2011 - 08:19

Newman is digging a hole for himself. Lots guys in jail would welcome you blowing kisses them!

• Scott