Comments

Comments

• Glenda
    March 15, 2011 - 08:09

Kora Liegh, You have gone through so much more than any young person should have to deal with in your young life. I am so proud of you for not letting this tear you down but talking about sexual abuse has made you the strong person you are today. Continue to speak out and teach others that it is not ok to be sexually abused by anyone. I will always support you in any way that I possibly can 100%. You are a beautiful person and I am so so proud of you. Love you dearly Auntie Glenda.

• Micklena
    March 14, 2011 - 17:01

Proud as always of my little girl. Love Mom

• Micki
    March 14, 2011 - 16:16

You are on a journey to help others. This story will inspire many to know that it is OK to tell. This story will give sexual abuse survivors the strength move forward and know that they are never alone. I am proud of you my daughter and you will put footprints in many peoples hearts during your life. Love mom

• Kris
    March 14, 2011 - 09:54

What a great story! Very brave and courageous!!

• Colleen
    March 14, 2011 - 07:16

What an absolutely beautiful story from a beautiful person. Beauty is not only on the outside it also shines from within. God love you and strength. I wish you every continued success in your life.

• Wanda
      March 14, 2011 - 09:51

I am so happy to see what this beautiful young lady has accomplished. I remember when this story came out years ago and the shock that we felt. To accomplish so much and have such a positive attitude after suffering at the hands of another makes me so proud of her. I hope that she can help others in many ways. I also hope she goes on to great things, she certainly deserves it! Good luck Kora Liegh with all your endeavours, you are a beautiful person!!!