Comments

Comments

• Sleepless
    April 16, 2011 - 20:57

I was in a MVA in 2010. I was not seriously injured.... thank God. But whiplash, paralysis on one side of my face (temporarily) has left me an emotional wreck. I was having hags almost on a nightly basis. It got so bad that I lay awake all night and slept all morning. I could handle the daily hags as it was daylight and not so terrifying. I couldn't understand why my husband could not hear my screams as he had to move to the spare room. I would have my visit from the hag and then when it was over I was left sooooo exhausted that I had to stay in bed. I was always turned to my right. But I could always see my blinds on the window and always see my husband in the other room which I now know was physically impossible to see him from my vantage point. Many days the hags came right again. While I am in constant pain I am trying to live my life using coping mechanisms. My physiotherapist understands me and believes it could also be from neck trauma... my chiropractor... not so much.

• heather
      November 18, 2012 - 23:27

I have been through those same terrors. I woke up in the daytine to see a woman wearing victorian clothing hanging from the corner ot the room she floated to my bed and laughted annoited me with oil and bound me there for serverlal miniutes tll I had broken free.. I haveasked and prayed jesus to take my abilities away I want to be able to help and demand we fight!!!!! The battle is coming soon are you ready

• Mart
    April 15, 2011 - 19:52

I heard this russell of leaves and wind outside the door. I felt this glad wrap film put over my face so that I couldn't breathe. After this it was a crushing weight on my chest. I prayed to God. I am over 45 years of age and it has never come back. I know whatever it was it was purely demonic.

• Paul
    April 14, 2011 - 21:24

her old hag experiences were mot likely paranormal as the book, "Unholy Communion" by David Ruffino and Joseph Jordan - it's quite exhaustive in its research and appraisal of these types of events

• Judith Day
    April 14, 2011 - 07:02

I am reading with interest your columns. It is about time that this information is getting out to the public. This is definitely the best way to begin to remove the stigma of mental illness and enlighten the psychiatrists and psychiatric nurses in Newfoundland how not to traumatize patients while in their care. I am in the final stage of writing a book about my treatment in the hands of psychiatry in Newfoundland and Labrador before I was properly diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome,fibromyalgia and multiple chemical sensitivities Judging Judi

• Mr. BoPete
    April 13, 2011 - 10:28

I think Dr. Hugh Mirolo and his belifes are a load of crap.

• ASHLEY
    April 11, 2011 - 17:53

I am wondering if these things can be visits from aliens? Well Shirley Mclean might think that. I have experienced this before and I have wondered. It usually happened after a long trip where I was very fatiqued. In the meantime, I think that the aliens might have been trying to tell me something. Slow down.

• T Walsh
      April 12, 2011 - 06:58

As a care giver to a person who has a brain injury for the past 9 years I am offended at your comments and implying that these patients do not have all their faculties. Ashley you should try walking in their shoes for a day go through the terror and panic attacks and not being able to remember what you did the day before, Next time you make a comment try to get a better understanding of the trauma that brain injured people go through before being flippant in your comments.

• E. M. Walker
    April 11, 2011 - 08:45

Great article. I suffer from narcolepsy and can relate to what you have written. I know people who suffer from various forms of mental illness and it is nice to see these stories published and the general public educated and government pushed into doing something major about it. Keep up the good work.