Comments

Comments

• Robert Johannesburg
    December 02, 2011 - 14:40

Wow, this is insane and scary. Especially since the guy was only concerned about his child when he couldn't beat up the guy. He obviously wasn't thinking about his kid when he was trying to kill the guy. It least the bat wasn't one of those fancy custom baseball bats. I feel like those might have been able to do more damage.

• Momma D
    May 06, 2011 - 10:19

“He shouted at me to let go,” said Fleming. “Then he said something about his child being in the car.” And this guy shouldn't be allowed to be in the vicinity of a child if he has a temper like that and was driving 180km/hr with a child in the car! I think Child Protective Services should look into that one too!

• Trina Taylor
    May 06, 2011 - 09:34

When did we start to allow "Animals" to drive vehicles? Our judicial system in Canada is for people who break the law not for people who abide by the law. The same goes for Western Newfoundland - I can honestly say that I hardly ever see a police officer on our highways or streets. Put this animal in the " Pound" before he kills my child or yours....

• Kent
    May 06, 2011 - 09:14

It seesm a bit odd to me that someone drives around with a baseball in their vehicle... It's almost as though he was prepared for a confrontation and an opportunity to use his bat. Given that he was not wearing a wearing a baseball uniform, I have to question the motive behind driving aronud with a baseball bat in the car.

• Ben W
    May 06, 2011 - 08:48

Serious matter here....I can only imagine how that guy must of felt, wow.....I would think he was scared for his life and his girlfriends, its not really something to joke about, Im sure this will affect him for a long time. ..... I think we all need to calm down and not take someone cutting us off as something personal that we need to give anyone the finger for, however at 22 y/o I probably was foolish enough to do same and it doesnt warrent this. Obviously this person is in need of professional mental help and deserves to serve a long long time in jail.

• Jim
    May 06, 2011 - 08:24

I like how he can get in a high speed chase across town and never see one cop car. RNC is barely even visible anymore and people are running stop signs and cutting people off all over, not to mention the cell phone idiots. I would like to see the RNC doing more about the state of our dirvers as the number of $20k fines and no licenses should dictate.

• Jim
    May 06, 2011 - 08:20

Maybe we shouldn't be giving people the finger??

• flexxa
    May 06, 2011 - 08:08

...how many outstanding fines does this gem have?

• W BAgg
    May 06, 2011 - 08:04

well he won't stick his finger up to anyone anymore LOL

• DWH
    May 06, 2011 - 08:03

Another crazed idiot on our roads. Hope the judge gives him what he deserves. If you want to drive like a maniac, take the consequences. You share the roads, you don't own them.