Comments

Comments

• NL TURF
    July 07, 2011 - 01:26

Romeo, hahahhahah, hey Romeo, I hope this post gets to you,but I doubt it!Features,sealed your fate!! You are a short, stout, balding, ugly man, with along haired pony tail, and a sruffy goatee. Who would stay with you freely?? No one Romeo, no one!! Suffice to say you won't see this post, but I take sollice in the fact . that a lot of NFLDERS will be in the same prison as you!! Enjoy your next 20 yrs, Romeo!! LOSERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

• Jody
    July 06, 2011 - 17:11

If only this were the jury for the Caylee Anthony trial...

• bay nurse
    July 06, 2011 - 13:33

Hopefully this lady will get counselling as I am sure she is having nightmares about this cruel man. I hope he gets life imprisonment , If he gets his chance he will commit the same offence . He appeared to be proud of his accomplishments.

• Another NL woman....
    July 06, 2011 - 13:08

So so so very happy for the victim and her family today! People like Cormier deserve to be tortured!!

• Kent
    July 06, 2011 - 12:49

Central Gal, Yeah, Justice is Served!!!! =================================================== I would not get celebrate just yet... He might end up getting a week in jail. Personally, I think he shoudl be given about 25 years.

• Finally Justice
    July 06, 2011 - 11:58

After those two disgusting not guilty verdicts yesterday I WAS prepared for the worst when it came to the Cormier case. Thankfully I was wrong. May this woman and her family now begin the long process of healing. God Bless!

• Canadian Justice
      July 06, 2011 - 13:35

That's because we're Canadian and we have better sense! Poor little Caylee Anthony deserves Justice as well. Bless her little soul. Thank God he was found guilty on all counts. May he rot in hell for what he has done to this woman.

• Central Gal
    July 06, 2011 - 11:06

Yeah, Justice is Served!!!!