Comments

Comments

• Melting in Peterborough
    July 20, 2011 - 23:25

Jeffery and Stanley are brothers.

• Denise Delaire
    July 20, 2011 - 22:45

Peterborough This Week reported that Stanley and Jeffery Tippett are brothers

• Denis Conway
    July 13, 2011 - 02:17

I am curious to know if Jeffery Tippett is related to Stanley Tippett, who was recently convicted of kidnapping and raping an 11 year old girl in Peterborough ... they look very much alike ... as though they are brothers

• Denise Delaire
      July 20, 2011 - 22:33

Yes he is. Peterborough This Week reported that he is his brother

• Christine
    July 11, 2011 - 22:30

Have been following the trial over these past 4 years and especially all the evidence in this last trial. I don't know what the jurors heard that the public didn't. Listening to the latest trial and if I had been a juror I would not be able to convict. He could be guilty, his "wife" could've been guilty as well. But Tameron's Mom did not display any emotion reference the death of her child today on TV. It was more about the conviction. If it had been my child I would have been crazy talking about my child that would have been attending Kindegarten in September. Thank God his grandmother came out and said: "It should never have happened."

• Jeannette
    July 10, 2011 - 21:32

Monster! Thank goodness for the result, but the sentencing will be a smack in the face to the child's memory.

• jim
    July 09, 2011 - 17:03

i was wondering what the penelty is now a days for murdering an 11 month old helpless baby , would it be one slap on the wrist or maybe two , i hope this clown get federal time and the g/p hear about this , may God help him

• Richard Oakley
      July 10, 2011 - 16:30

there is a higher power working here since the first time we walked the earth JUSTICE IS IN GODS HANDS OUR MAKER

• Phoebe Tilley
    July 09, 2011 - 13:25

Justice is alive and well at least this time. Hopefully the judge hands down a sentence fitting the crime. This excuse for a man should NEVER see the outside of a jail ever again.