Comments

Comments

• Central Gal
    July 30, 2011 - 19:17

Breaks me heart to see the system fail those poor little innocent girls. Who is representing them I ask? They say Jennifer wants to act on Nelson behalf because there is something wrong with him. I think there is something wrong with her!!!! If my husband took my kids to a pond and didn't even get in the water to try and save either one of them I would not stand by his side I would kick him to the curb!!!

• Steve
    July 28, 2011 - 11:29

The best example i have ever seen - Love is truly blind!

• Peggy
    July 28, 2011 - 10:55

I submitted a comment earlier this morning and do not know why it was not published.

• Sick to my Stomach
    July 28, 2011 - 10:54

I cannot understand how this woman has not moved on. I could understand if she was doing this for a child-you love your child unconditionally and would die for them-but for a man (I use this term loosely) who drowned her two babies? They have no other children, she has no other ties to him. Move on and stop wasting your time on this jerk who already confessed to killing his girls. He shouldn't get out in 2032-he obviously doesn't even appreciate the efforts if he's too damn lazy to even come out of his cell. I would die for my children and I would do anything in this world to protect them-that includes jumping off a wharf and into the water, even if I couldn't swim, in hopes that I could save them, even if it meant losing my own life.

• stormyweather
    July 28, 2011 - 10:39

as far as i'm concerned, she is as guilty as he is, SHE SHOULD BE SHARING THE CELL NEXT TO HIM, SHE IS A VERY SICK PERSON, HEY, HER TWIN GIRLS ARE GONE MURDERED BY THE HUSBAND AND FATHER, AND SHE IS STANDING BY HER MAN, ARE U KIDDING ME, REALLY.......

• Wanda
    July 28, 2011 - 10:31

What about these innocent helpless little girls? They are the victims, not Nelson Hart. What about their lives; they would be going on teenagers now.

• Mount Pearl Guy
    July 28, 2011 - 07:11

I'm sorry I don't understand this family. If my spouse was convicted of killing my kids I wouldn't have anything further to do with them

• Dont Understand
      July 28, 2011 - 09:22

I dont understand if Nelson Hart is unable to make sound decisions on his own due to reasons such as disability or incapacity, how could his wife allow him to take 2 small children to a pond without a capable adult to supervise. Those kids are in my prayers.