Comments

Comments

• mike
    September 03, 2011 - 16:15

Hey i seen it too.just pass the turn off to salmonier line there one,I SWEAR

• beeboo
    September 03, 2011 - 13:15

yes we do exists. why do you doubt us.havnt you seen us drive in grande prairie?

• DAVE
    September 03, 2011 - 08:26

heh heh. as I understand the photographer has a dubious history of finding bigfoot...

• nobody
    September 03, 2011 - 07:32

So this ecology guide believes Bigfoots are in Alberta and B.C.? And that's BEFORE he has been to Newfoundland to see how the local population drive around St.John's?!

• Mintor
    September 03, 2011 - 06:50

I too have photographic evidence that they exist ... I am just not going to show you!

• winston roberts
    September 03, 2011 - 06:19

Yes indeed, they really do exist....and they breed on the Funk Islands.

• Darryl
    September 02, 2011 - 19:22

hahaha Wayne Harvey

• wayne harvey
    September 02, 2011 - 15:52

Well I know very well that the Big Foot colonies exist. I lived among them for three months after becoming lost in the Alberta foothills. I don" have to tell anyone what an experience it was. Very good hunters, these people, and masters of disguise and camoflouge. They speak a variety of first nations languages which leads me to believe that they are a band of medicine people who have gone astray while learning the ways and folklore of the spirits who have gone before. They do have a big love for their children. Manitou be praised.

• Corey
    September 02, 2011 - 14:57

This story would be much better if we could actually see the pictures in question.

• john
    September 02, 2011 - 12:43

yes by.. we all knows that.. They do the beer commercials for Kokanee Beer...

• Bob
    September 02, 2011 - 12:12

Well?? Everyone is here for the photo... if you don't have it, at least say why or where it is!!

• ROD
    September 02, 2011 - 12:06

So...where's the photograph? I would LOVE to see the discovery of such an interesting new animal. I hate to be skeptical about such things, but why are we not getting the photo? Cha-ching! User-generated content!

• Bob