Comments

Comments

• Justme
    October 01, 2011 - 01:32

They look like such a nice couple--I'm sure they will make a lot of people very happy by sharing their windfall. Congratulations and Good Luck!!!

• bernice armstrong
    September 30, 2011 - 16:07

So very nice to see it go to someone with a large family ......enjoy

• wayne harvey
    September 30, 2011 - 13:10

Hey "Dave", I already have more than enough money. I won a considerable jackpot in British Columbia a couple of years ago. As you have absolutely no imagination and ,I imagine, very little else, if you need a few bucks to continue your crusade to protect the nouveau riche. ,my wallet is always open. Love and kisses to you and to the winners of the 21,000,000,"Keep your stick on the ice: and good luck.

• Connie
    September 30, 2011 - 10:20

David, are you serious?!?!?!!? It was a joke, weirdo.

• Wilson
    September 30, 2011 - 09:56

Sounds like they were already fairly comfortable and now will be much more comfortable.It'd be nice to see an unemployed person with thousands in student loans and a mountain of debt or someone down on their luck win it for a change though.

• Little
    September 30, 2011 - 09:13

David, You need to get a life. Most of us with a sense of humor would see Wayne's comment as a joke, as I am sure it was. Get real if you think people would post their real address asking for money. As for the "greedy Newfie" generalization, I wouldn't dare insinuate that you must be an "ignorant mainlander". To Olga and Linton, it sounds like you have spent many hardworking years, and I hope you enjoy your good fortune to the fullest!

• Derrick
    September 30, 2011 - 08:31

Don't know these people but if I could pick someone to win (other than me or my family) it would be people like the Barnes family. Have fun folks.

• wayne harvey
    September 30, 2011 - 08:03

I live at 6 Gilham Crescent in Mount Pearl and I love you both.

• david
      September 30, 2011 - 08:42

WOW, I knew it wouldn't be long before the greedy Newfie's would step in and do anything they can do to sucker money from someone else. Dude you seriously need a life! It's their money, not yours!!

• sparky
    September 30, 2011 - 07:54

Very nice news,All-The-Best you guys!

• Mark Harnett
      September 30, 2011 - 08:36

Great news- enjoy your family and retirement!