Comments

Comments

• James bonnell for premier
    October 10, 2011 - 18:42

well don't that little boy have a Heart

• graham
    October 03, 2011 - 12:15

If you want a job then my advice is go where the jobs are. I've, and thousands of other NLers have moved for jobs and are still continuing to do so. It riles me when I see people that expect government to take care of them. It's even worse when all they want is their pokey - a glorified social assistance system supported by their hard working fellow citizens.

• Phoebe Tilley
    October 03, 2011 - 09:11

Message to King and Jackman: Start making plans for a life after this election...you just might need another hobby after October 11th. A hobby that we the tax payers wont be on the hook for.

• ranter
    October 03, 2011 - 07:15

The PC's feel their agenda can be driven down the throats of our people instead of listening. The debate was bad enough with two women shouting and trying to drown out the competition, but the Premier cannot listen and talk at the same time! The people's voice is being ignored for her own. Perhaps they like to hear themselves talk! You should listen to the burin protest on CBC morning show, it will make your blood boil to think that the Premier is blackmailing people - vote for us or we will not do anything. I'd tell the opposition to ask harder questions to the Premier because she will crumble under the responses. Show her lack of leadership. Jackman showed his colours in his comments when asked about why he hasn't phoned the FFAW back!

• James Bonnell for Premier
    October 03, 2011 - 06:54

That 12 year old Cancer survivor had better answers than the Premier. Yes, the union agreed to the export of Redfish in return for 30 weeks works at the OCI plant. The work never came but OCI continued to export the fish. There was a deal, one side did not own up to its side of the deal. That is the issue Madame Premier. Jackman should have explained that to you, but he does not know how. Ask young Bonnell to explain it to you.

• John Clark
    October 03, 2011 - 06:42

This is stupid. All these grown men standing in front of Dunderdale screaming like a retarded puppy. We want jobs. Well go look for them like we have to. I cant get the benefit of getting my UI every year because i am to lazy to go look for a full time job. Its time to cut these idiots off and tell them to go get jobs. Helping out is ok but every year all fisherman and fisher people complain and accuse the government of this type of tactic. I know fisherman and they live a better life then i get to. I went to college and got an education yet people get to work a few weeks then sit back and party er up the rest of the year on my tax dollars. I am sick of it.