Comments

Comments

• Peggy
    October 17, 2011 - 04:57

This lady has a heart of gold; those who leave helpless animals at the dump or elsewhere have no hearts at all. God bless you.

• Kevin Power
    October 16, 2011 - 21:50

Some people are cruel and some people just don't care. They treat animals as bad as they treat humans, the big difference is that animals don't have anyone to speak for them. My wife and I have rescued 21 kittens over the past three years, paid the vet bills, domesticated them and found homes for most of them. This situation was caused by someone releasing their pets into the bush behind our property. This whole situation could have been avoided, if the mother cat had been brought to an animal shelter, if the owners couldn't afford to keep the cat or have it spayed, there are alternatives.

• mj
    October 16, 2011 - 08:02

God bless the little babies. I've heard stories before like this but can never get used to it. I and my kids were off to church one Christmas Day and found two kittens in the garbage. We brought them home and they were loving pets to us for over ten years. God bless these two in their healing!

• paula
    October 15, 2011 - 23:00

If I could afford the SPCA fees along with the vet fees I would love these two. I have a cat and a dog....more like kids to me. The fees you have to pay is a deterant most of the time, and there a lot of people out there who would do their best by them, but both fees combined are out of reach. I understand the SPCA, but the fees by the Veterinarians seem so high.

• Jaime
      October 17, 2011 - 14:02

I cant believe you are actually complaining about the fees?? How else do you expect the organization to remain open?? The fees are what save these animals! I have to say I am absolutely shocked by your remarks.

October 15, 2011 - 21:43

What is wrong with people?? I feel that a person who is capable of such cruelty to an animal is a monster! Like the article states, if you cannot afford to spay/neuter your pet and take care of them properly, go get a plant! Too many heartless people in this world.