Comments

Comments

• LILLIAN SMITH
    May 26, 2013 - 01:44

Diana I think of you often, I remember when your precious boys were taken it was 4 weeks before we came to Calgary & all the way driving from Nfld to Calgary I kept looking to see if I could see your boys, my heart was broke for you...never give up one day your boys will come home...please send me a pic of the boys father & I will keep looking in this part of Canada ....God Bless ...Hugs...xo

• Mary Murphy-Watch
    November 13, 2011 - 20:23

I sure hope your boy's come home to you soon. May God bless you and answers your prayers. You are a very strong lady.

• Jen B
    November 10, 2011 - 18:20

I often think of you Diana and what you have had to deal with. You are in my prayers and I know in my heart that one day (hopefully sooner rather than later) you are reunited with your three sons! Good Luck and God Bless.

• Geraldine
    November 09, 2011 - 13:35

Diana, God IS watching over you - and your children. Just keep praying. Time heals all things.

• Malafat
    November 07, 2011 - 03:29

May God help you to search, but then I ask myself why did God let your children be taken away.

• Jill Public
    November 06, 2011 - 09:10

Thinking of you Dianna. You are a tremendous woman. I'm so glad you've found a way to be happy in the midst of all this.

• Tracey
    November 06, 2011 - 06:52

Never give up hope. A mom can sense things whether it be good or bad in her heart about her children. I hope that one day you can be reunite with your boys! God Bless and keep hope.

• Katy
    November 05, 2011 - 19:48

Every time a missing person is found - a child reaches out on Facebook, an ex-husband is brought up on charges, a father and his abducted child are reunited - I think of Diana and her three boys. I hope that somewhere Gary is finally feeling the remorse he should have felt years ago, and is finally telling the boys the truth they should have heard then. I hope that one of his trusted confidantes is finally realizing the boys have suffered enough. I hope that someone finally picks up the telephone and calls police.

• Colin
    November 05, 2011 - 14:08

Never give up searching. someday soon your boys will find their way home. God bless you, Diana!

• Mary Ann
    November 05, 2011 - 09:53

I remember sadly about these missing children. Maybe there should be more reminders in the media throughout North America. I pray these boys read this article in The Telegram and get in touch with their Mom soon. They need their Mom and she needs them and she needs to know they are alive and well. She needs answers. May you keep strong Diana!

• SM
    November 05, 2011 - 09:14

So sad, it was only the other day i thought of this women and these three boys. Brings tears to my eyes. I hope someday you do get reunited again. praying for you to get the information you need to lead you to your boys.

• Elizabeth
    November 05, 2011 - 08:57

My God help you in your search, praying you will get your answers someday soon.

• Linda Murphy
      November 05, 2011 - 19:30

Diana, I think of you often and feel in my heart your children are ok, God Bless you and never give up hope,