‘I will always be looking for my sons’
- Fifteen years after her husband, Gary O’Brien, allegedly abducted their three sons, Diana Boland is convinced her boys are alive. — Photo by Joe Gibbons/The Telegram
- Adam Matthew O'Brien, born October 1982.
- Trevor Anthony Thomas O'Brien, born May 1985.
- Mitchell Gary Marcus O'Brien, born November 1991.
- Top of the page
- Mary Murphy-Watch
- - November 13, 2011 at 21:53:19
I sure hope your boy's come home to you soon. May God bless you and answers your prayers. You are a very strong lady.
- Jen B
- - November 10, 2011 at 19:50:56
I often think of you Diana and what you have had to deal with. You are in my prayers and I know in my heart that one day (hopefully sooner rather than later) you are reunited with your three sons! Good Luck and God Bless.
- - November 9, 2011 at 15:05:09
Diana, God IS watching over you - and your children. Just keep praying. Time heals all things.
- - November 7, 2011 at 04:59:53
May God help you to search, but then I ask myself why did God let your children be taken away.
- Jill Public
- - November 6, 2011 at 10:40:48
Thinking of you Dianna. You are a tremendous woman. I'm so glad you've found a way to be happy in the midst of all this.
- - November 6, 2011 at 08:22:13
Never give up hope. A mom can sense things whether it be good or bad in her heart about her children. I hope that one day you can be reunite with your boys! God Bless and keep hope.
- - November 5, 2011 at 21:18:06
Every time a missing person is found - a child reaches out on Facebook, an ex-husband is brought up on charges, a father and his abducted child are reunited - I think of Diana and her three boys. I hope that somewhere Gary is finally feeling the remorse he should have felt years ago, and is finally telling the boys the truth they should have heard then. I hope that one of his trusted confidantes is finally realizing the boys have suffered enough. I hope that someone finally picks up the telephone and calls police.
- - November 5, 2011 at 15:38:15
Never give up searching. someday soon your boys will find their way home. God bless you, Diana!
- Mary Ann
- - November 5, 2011 at 11:23:59
I remember sadly about these missing children. Maybe there should be more reminders in the media throughout North America. I pray these boys read this article in The Telegram and get in touch with their Mom soon. They need their Mom and she needs them and she needs to know they are alive and well. She needs answers. May you keep strong Diana!
- - November 5, 2011 at 10:44:33
So sad, it was only the other day i thought of this women and these three boys. Brings tears to my eyes. I hope someday you do get reunited again. praying for you to get the information you need to lead you to your boys.
- - November 5, 2011 at 10:27:16
My God help you in your search, praying you will get your answers someday soon.