Comments

Comments

• Scott
    December 23, 2011 - 11:38

Sherry...Good thinking...wish i had come up with it...interview the three of them...see who got the forsight for Marys Town...and Port Union. GET ON IT MR MACEACHERN.

• sherry
    December 23, 2011 - 10:36

Mr Daniel MacEachern I had read part one and two...and also the comment that was posts...why don't you do a story on those three men...Mr Darren King - Mr Dwright Ball - Mr Charles Murphy, and see which one of the three who can help build those community.in a productive. yes i'm from NL...but living in Alberta for year. I think our poverty come from the people we Elect...Because they are unedcate in everyday life...Because they have spend there hold life in a office or classroom.

• Greg
    December 23, 2011 - 09:44

Scott just finished your comment about Mr Murphy...I known him for many years...One thing I can say about him...he do know whats he is talking about...and no buddy work any harder then this man. If he said that he can help to build your community...this is the man you would wants on your side. For some reason no one will give him a chance to show what he can do.

• Dianne Soo
    December 23, 2011 - 09:31

Just finish reading the article, and the comment that Scott post...Me and a couples of my freinds where that day...when Scott was talking to this man...I think the Liberal make a big mistake...when they pick there last new Leader...This is the man...they should have put as Leader...because he know whats he is talking about. Noy someone that don't what going on in N & L.

• Scott
    December 23, 2011 - 07:16

LAST WEEK I MEET A MAN FROM CORNER BROOK...WE WERE HAVING A LITTLE CHAT...ABOUT WHAT WAS GOING ON AT THAT FISH PLANT...AS WE CONTINUE TO TALK...I ASK HIM HIS NAME...HE SAID IS NAME WAS CHARLES MURPHY...I ASK HIM ARE YOU THE SAME MURPHY WHO WAS RUNNING FOR THE LIBERALSHIP OF THE LIBERAL...HE ANSWER YES. THEN HE TOLD ME HIS PLAN FOR THE FISHPLANT...HOW HE WOULD HELP OCI TO REMOVE THERE EQUIPMENT OUT...AND PUT THE BUILDING TO GOOD USE'S FOR THE PEOPLE OF THE AREA. BY MANUFACTURING....SOME 30 MILLIONS DOLLAR WORTH OF PRODUCT...AND EMPLOYING SOME 400 PEOPLE TO PRODUCE THOSE ITEMS...AND THIS WILL HELP THE YOUNG PEOPLE TO STAY AT HOME...AND MAKE A GOOD LIVING. MR MURPHY SAID WE ARE SHIPPING IN OVER 300 MILLION DOLLARS OF PRODUCT EACH YEAR FROM ELSE WHERE...HIS QUESTION TO ME..WAS HOW COME WE CAN'T MANUFACTURE THOSE PRODUCTS HERE.

• Dianne
    December 23, 2011 - 06:51

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHY ISN'T THE LEADER OF LIBERAL PARTY NOT ALL OVER THIS...MR BALL ,IF YOUR THE MAN ,THE LIBERAL THINK YOU ARE...THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO SHOW LEADERSHIP.