Comments

Comments

• Political watcher
    January 02, 2012 - 17:30

Amuzing responses: I am neither a family member nor close friend and yes, I am very up to speed. I can say that I have been watching Municipal Poilitics in this region for over 40 years and can speak from a very informed position. Unlike you who may just touch the crest of a wave and feel informed enough to make an opinion, like you did here, I read, research and inquire.

• Amuzing responses
    January 01, 2012 - 20:20

It is amazing how these stories get in the paper and then people respond as if they know what is going on. It is more than amuzing. Political Watcher and MBC, your repsonse indicates you are a family member or close friend or not up to speed on what is happening in that municipality. How do stories like this even make it in the paper. With everything else going on this is the best we can report on! Come on, lets get with it. The only time I hear this name is when it comes to issues outside of the municipality.

• Marie Farrell
    January 01, 2012 - 20:07

I find difficult to believe that this unnamed person was given wrong information at this office I have and several others I am aware of have been to this office for service and it has been exceptional... It appears she downs,t know what she is even looking for , So my thoughts are se asked the wrong questions but received the right answers . If all else fails blame the govt and scream that you were given wrong information by the messenger and you will get your own way... Like a child, also Lucy should be putting her energy into her city not personal favorite for her friends who don,t live in the city who voted her in !!!!

• Elizabeth
    January 01, 2012 - 17:28

Well Alex I guess you won't be looking for your Canada Pension, Old Age Security or any other benefit that you might be entitled to when the time comes. Anybody who works, in home or outside, are entitled to the same benefits. Wait until you have to deal with these Legislations, good luck to you.

• Alex
    January 01, 2012 - 09:18

the ol' "hey if its free take it"... typical attitude of the people featured in these stories... and its always someones elses fault, never theirs. Also please dont go to the media looking for help when you are too embarassed to give your name.

• MBC
    December 31, 2011 - 14:18

LUCY, YOU ARE THE BEST. BUT MAKE SURE YOU FORCE THE FEDERAL MP TO GET INVOLVED;THIS IS A FEDERAL ISSUE.

• Political watcher
    December 31, 2011 - 11:06

Lucy is a true, sincere lady who takes her Councillor role very seriously. Unlike her other Council colleagues who, if it didn't have anything to do with Municipal issues they wouldn't touch it, Lucy always steps up and does what she can and offers herself up in both time and hand-on support. Keep up the great work Lucy and I only wish we had more Councillors like you.