Comments

Comments

• A friend of Traceys
    January 15, 2012 - 19:13

JP .... You are the biggest idiot to put a remark there like that . All I can say is that you have no heart at all . Maybe if it was someone belong to you it would be a different story ... Just think about it .

• RIP Jamie
    January 11, 2012 - 13:59

@ JP, seriously?! you've got to be kidding me. everyone has lost a family member in they're lives & I'm guessing you have as well but have you EVER lost someone due to murder? COMPLETELY different then losing someone due to an illness or an accident, how would you feel if someone close to you was taken away by monsters like that? you have absolutely NO idea what Jamie's family is going through right now & the comment you just left there only proves that your inching your way closer to becoming just as much a monster as the ones who did this. seriously go back to whatever dull pathetic existence your living & leave the family alone to grieve.

• Flipper
    January 05, 2012 - 10:11

Believe half of what you see, None of what you hear or read. I knew all three men - none of which are saints! RIP Jamie.

• zp
    January 04, 2012 - 17:53

Bad things happen to people that do these kinds of things in jail.

• JP
    January 04, 2012 - 10:15

Why in the world would the victim employ these two men, give them a place to live? If you play with fire, sometimes you get burned. Too bad the victim had to learn this lesson the hard way!

• Chris O'Brien
      January 04, 2012 - 20:38

You are clearly a heartless person. Maybe he wanted to give them a job, maybe he didn't know all of this? Turn your brain on. Not everyone are as cruel as you are.

• Rosa
      January 04, 2012 - 20:44

Gee, JP,You sound so sympathetic. A really good man was murdered by people he employed. So maybe he didn't check their criminal records, but they worked for him here in Nl, they even sat down at his brothers for Christmas dinner, in alberta, the same brother that had to identify Jamie. . He paid their way to Alberta. I am damn well sure he did not do it so they could murder him. He was a good, hard working, warm hearted man. And to quote you" If you play with fire, sometimes you get burned" Well, JP, Jamie will never feel a burn, but ur comment pissed me off so much, that if your mommy lets you, get in the bathtub, to prevent a fire, and shove a lighter,well, I can't really say where, but I'm sure you get my drift. RIP Jamie.

• darls
    January 04, 2012 - 07:58

see what happens when the justice system of newfoundland lets these animals walk the sreet with humans....this man was a good young man with a big heart and a smile a wide long....now his family has to bury him....it's time for the government to build that super prison to keep these animals caged....how many second chances do people deserve....to the Vicker's family....may your good memories last a lifetime....and may you some day get some peace.....R.I.P.....Jamie....and another Angel to look over us.....