Comments

Comments

• Marg
    February 17, 2012 - 12:49

Edmund, Maybe some of the prisoners will "castrate" him. It's beyond my comprehension how a big grown man can even think about hurting a child, especially sexually. My heavens, how totally utterly sickening. Like someone else stated, they are scared for life.

• Edmund
    February 17, 2012 - 12:12

One may wonder what way Rowe and Welsh would have ruled if it had been one of their family members that was assaulted by this freak. Hats off to Judge Hoegg for her total understanding of the law and situation at hand and the others that saw right through this criminal and upheld the guilty decision. Too bad it did not happen sooner to save our tax dollars being spent on this coward's abuse of court time. He is, as has been proven, a low life child molester and they should castrate him in public as his sentence so it does not happen when he gets out and to deter others, like him, that live in our society.

• He Has More rights Than His Victims
    February 17, 2012 - 10:57

Ruin the innocence of a child and scar the child for life so this pervert can have his 30 seconds of jollies. Something very wrong wrong with our justice system.

• cathy
    February 17, 2012 - 09:16

Too bad they cant throw away the key....three years seems a pretty short time for a molestation charge,,,,

• Jessica
      February 17, 2012 - 20:10

We live in a sad society where sex offenders get nothing but a slap on the wrists. Its a miracle he got sentenced with jail time, and not just "probation".

• Wanda
    February 17, 2012 - 09:02

Why this case even got so far as the Supreme Court of Canada is beyond me. From all the evidence (and I know people from his community), Molloy is more than a middle-aged pervert who did horrendous things to helpless young innocent children. Their lives are ruined forever. What a price to pay for a pervert's selfish despicable actions.

• Marg
    February 17, 2012 - 08:21

What another great waste of taxpayer's money. Molloy got what he deserves. There's nothing as low as a CHILD sexual molester or abuser.

• Carol Ann Rogers
    February 17, 2012 - 07:18

Good job! Well done.

• Thomas A Molloy
      February 17, 2012 - 15:36

Make no mistake that my name is Thomas A.Molloy not the one who was convicted of this horrendous crime, I am the father of a daughter who was molested by this usless piece of piece of piece of shit my daughter was six years old at the time of these incidentes while the so called justice system decided that too much time had elasped to convict the bastard, but if it was me for murder there would be no limit on this, this shit was living in our small community for six months while a taxpayers lawyer was trying to get him off,if I need a laywer I have to pay out out of pocket there should be no statute of limittions on these crimes, there is no limitations on how my daughters feelings are, this guys family history goes back even to me,we have to st and up and get rid of these people and their relatives who do these things, after all years ago the thing was things were to keep quiet.