Comments

Comments

• Jon
    June 26, 2012 - 13:08

I guess the NDP want more funding for everything! Wasn't there a big infrastructure spending spree over the past few years anyways?? If they started spending more on infrastructure now, tomorrows headline would be "Spend more on ". Can't win.

• Tim Jamison
    June 26, 2012 - 12:41

Yes, we should be fixing our roads and our bridge, vital parts of our critial infrastructure. Why is the NDP bringing this up? Why isn't this already done? Will this issue topple me back into the left-wing? No. I enjoy having a job, I enjoy being a gun owner and hunter, and I can barely tolerate my taxes at their current levels, thank you very much.

• crista
    June 26, 2012 - 10:01

it is bridges now, then signing of confederation then upper churchill, then the baby bonus,then the fisheries, then the oil ,then the inquires,then the moratorian,then justice, then medical,natural resources, the mill? then muskrat falls, now access to information, secret documents seems to me some one is getting their pockets full and who is paying for it, then you ask them to do some thing, they tell you there nothing they can do.WELL if there is nothing they can do why are things going, that are going on???? stop the excuses, and start doing for what your getting payed to do,then that would be leadership????

• Robb
    June 26, 2012 - 08:22

Oh, another great idea by the ndp........fix the bridges......really, is that all you got....???.....but that's the way they always are.....a report comes out on something, and the ndp always say the govt should spend more money on it......they are alsolutely a waste of good space in the house.....

• Eli
    June 26, 2012 - 07:40

....And after the Union was blackmailed into concessions in Corner Brook we'll still find millions in one form or another to prop up Joe Kruger rather than bridges? Dunderdale's head is screwed on backward.

• old rusty
    June 26, 2012 - 06:28

it's the Liberals fault... where have we heard that comment before? just how close are our provincial tories to the federal reform Government ??