Comments

Comments

• Chris
    July 18, 2012 - 15:28

Ah Yes the uneducated population of Newfoundland strike again. Its comments like those of Joe and Mike that demonstrate how far behind this province truely is and how close minded we are regarding new ideas, concepts and innovations. Adapt to survive. Bash social media all you want, but those that do it right, are proven successful time and time again. So Joe and Mike, I suggest learning the value of these tools to your work place(if you have one), and besides, if his target market was old school, closeminded men, maybe he'd have a fun, luckily for me and the rest of Gen-Y, he doesn't and I can enjoy my coffee at Post with like minded individuals

• A. Power
    July 18, 2012 - 08:25

We have to commend our young entrepreneurs and not reprimand them for using social media @Joe. I can't think of may reasons you would need to call a coffee shop in the first place. "Do you have coffee" "Yes". Post Expresso have proven to young entrepreneurs that it is possible to start a business and work a job that you love. They are a great example of young entreprenuers in our city, as evident at the NATI convention yesterday. Way to go!

• Joe
    July 18, 2012 - 07:22

I'm sorry, really, you don't have a phone number I can call? Sorry buddy, you wont be getting my business. All this "social media" is absolute BS I am sick of seeing every joe john and harry post every details on every different site about what they do all day long. I don't care if Suzie is cooking supper, really don't care that Dave just "dropped the kids off at the pool" and even less that Post Espresso only uses social media and an ipad to run its business, good luck with that, I'll come up with a business to rent that space in a years when you are closed...

• Mike Smith
      July 18, 2012 - 09:24

Couldn't agree more Joe. A company should make use of anything that helps promote its business. But many people use it to post pictures of their food or Starbucks coffee? That's a productive way to use it for sure. And how much “work time" is lost by employees posting that they're tired or bored or their cat keep them awake. The irony that these people could lose their jobs b/c of excessive social media use - totally unrelated to work - is lost on them.

• Frank
      July 18, 2012 - 09:35

Joe, Just a quick question. Do you see the irony in you ranting about social media while you are posting on a Blog?

• John Smith
    July 18, 2012 - 06:18

Post Expresso is a great place to have a coffee. It is so good to see young people like Mr. Bowden staying in NL and starting a business. I wish him much luck and success.