Comments

Comments

• KristaB
    July 26, 2012 - 09:59

Sideburns? What will those crazy cops get up to next, bell bottoms and long hair?!?! Mr Corner Brook, get out of the 60's. I agree with ridiculous, what a silly thing to comment on in a story involving the loss of someone's life. I'm friends with several police officers and know that they do a great job. It's very easy to people to criticize when they are spectators, try doing their job for a day and see how easy it is.

• bay girl
    July 26, 2012 - 08:23

That's rite Monkey people are so hurtful and all the problem is they dont have antthing better to do then to say things that try to hurt people they dont have nothing better to do in there time.

• monkey
    July 26, 2012 - 07:57

You think that either of you could do a better job being a Police Officer? Why not keep the negative comments to yourselves and give it a try

• Ross
    July 26, 2012 - 07:15

It's usually the other way around, Jennifer.

• jennifer
    July 25, 2012 - 20:04

I guess now that it is the RNC and not the RCMP involved , we may find out what happened and the case just may get solved.

• Mr Corner Brook
    July 25, 2012 - 19:51

Just admiring the officer's sideburns in this photo. How unprofessional is that? If the RNC actually wants to be respected as an actual police force, they could start by at least trying to look the part! Ridiculous!

• ridiculous
      July 26, 2012 - 08:34

Are You Serious "Mr Corner Brook".... A body was found and your commenting on the the RNC officers sideburns???? I dont know if I should laugh at this because of how ridiculous you sound,,,, Someone is unprofessional because they have sideburns.... Really..... Get a life dude!!!!

• Shawn
      July 26, 2012 - 10:13

Why does sideburns make this man look unprofessional? Are you really that narrow minded to believe this? Now I understand why you don't post under your real name...I'd be ashamed too.