Remains found in Paradise
- Royal Newfoundland Constabulary (RNC) traffic services officer Const. Karen Didham (left), Const. Chris Neary (centre) of the Mount Pearl west district street patrol unit and Sgt. Jim McDonald of the forensic identification section look on as fellow officers retrieve human remains found in the field adjacent to the McDonald’s restaurant on Topsail Road in Paradise over the supper hour Wednesday. — Photo by Joe Gibbons / The Telegram
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary criminal investigation division and street patrol officers from the Mount Pearl west district gather on the parking lot of the McDonald’s restaurant on Topsail Road in Paradise Wednesday evening as fellow officers nearby investigated the discovery of human remains found in the field adjacent to the restaurant. — Photo by Joe Gibbons/The Telegram
- Royal Newfoundland Constabulary officers remove human remains from a field in Paradise shortly before 7 p.m. Wednesday. The remains were discovered with assistance from the RNC’s K9 unit at approximately 4:20 p.m. — Photo by Andrew Robinson/The Telegram
- An RNC officer watches a field in Paradise where human remains were discovered Wednesday afternoon. Photo by Joe Gibbons/The Telegram
- Top of the page
- - July 26, 2012 at 11:29:07
Sideburns? What will those crazy cops get up to next, bell bottoms and long hair?!?! Mr Corner Brook, get out of the 60's. I agree with ridiculous, what a silly thing to comment on in a story involving the loss of someone's life. I'm friends with several police officers and know that they do a great job. It's very easy to people to criticize when they are spectators, try doing their job for a day and see how easy it is.
- bay girl
- - July 26, 2012 at 09:53:32
That's rite Monkey people are so hurtful and all the problem is they dont have antthing better to do then to say things that try to hurt people they dont have nothing better to do in there time.
- - July 26, 2012 at 09:27:56
You think that either of you could do a better job being a Police Officer? Why not keep the negative comments to yourselves and give it a try
- - July 26, 2012 at 08:45:16
It's usually the other way around, Jennifer.
- - July 25, 2012 at 21:34:36
I guess now that it is the RNC and not the RCMP involved , we may find out what happened and the case just may get solved.
- Mr Corner Brook
- - July 25, 2012 at 21:21:04
Just admiring the officer's sideburns in this photo. How unprofessional is that? If the RNC actually wants to be respected as an actual police force, they could start by at least trying to look the part! Ridiculous!