Today's print edition of The Telegram in stores now.
A St. John’s man says he was misdiagnosed with a hemorrhoid condition for a year and a half before finally discovering he had skin cancer.
Read the full story in today’s print edition of The Telegram.
Also on the front page, a man who’s worked with addicts and ex-offenders says addiction issues are at the worst he’s seen it.
The Telegram website offers only a sample of the stories our reporters, editors and photographers work hard to get to the public every day.
Today’s print edition of The Telegram, on the other hand, contains much more, from news and detailed sports, to opinion pieces and an expanded A&E section.
Inside today’s print edition:
• Page A3, company ordered to pay $50,000 fine in relation to death of employee.
• Page A4, it’s the story of Hebron — a tiny community that lies along the Labrador coast, between Nain and the Torngat Mountains National Park base camp.
• Page A7, Nature Conservancy of Canada president and CEO John Lounds visits the province.
• Fully stocked sports section starting on C1.
• Business stories start on page D1 with a business bio on page D3.
Remember, for updates and the latest Breaking News, check www.thetelegram.com.