Local chocolate tops in Atlantic Canada
- Pictured (from left) are: Morley Goodyear, general manager of Gander Co-op; Keith Hutchings, Minister of Innovation, Business and Rural Development; Newfoundland Chocolate Company owners Brent Smith and Christina Dove; and St. John’s Mayor Dennis O’Keefe. — Photo by Ashley Fitzpatrick/The Telegram
- One of the many products of the Newfoundland Chocolate Company, which was awarded the Co-op’s Eat Atlantic Food Product of the Year award. — Photo by Ashley Fitzpatrick/The Telegram
- Jill Briand (left) and Sarah Dormody serve up the delicious chocolate products from the Newfoundland Chocolate Company. — Photo by Ashley Fitzpatrick/The Telegram
- Newfoundland Chocolate Company owners Brent Smith and Christina Dove hold Co-op’s Eat Atlantic Food Product of the Year award. — Photo by Ashley Fitzpatrick/The Telegram
- Top of the page
- - August 30, 2012 at 23:09:21
I'm all for business casual dress, about time to get rid of shirt and tie. Why wear a tie anyway? It's a carry over from Charles Dickens time.
- Tax Payer
- - August 30, 2012 at 17:25:56
The Mayor will show up for pictures anywhere...hopes to get a vote would be my guess. Vote him OUT next election!
- - August 30, 2012 at 16:31:36
Dennis, what are you holding the award for? It's got nothing to do with you, it wasn't earned through your hard work! Get your paws off it! Congrats to The Newfoundland Chocolate Company. The chocolates in the pictures look so delicious!
- dave smith
- - August 30, 2012 at 16:22:21
Congratulations! Now all we have to do is get our Mayor, who represents our city, to look a bit more professional. Does he ever wear a tie? Always a golf shirt under a suit jacket, makes him look like a man of leisure not a full time mayor of our provinces largest city!