Comments

Comments

• Kelly Kurita
    September 05, 2012 - 23:39

I simply love dogs because of their faithfullness. They place their whole-hearted trust in us. Poor Tyson ! I do hope the surgery is successful and I will definitely send in my contribution. Please advise me where I should send my checque to. Good luck! Tyson! (N.Vancouver,B.C.)

• Help Tyson
    September 05, 2012 - 11:24

My wife and I have volunteered to walk Tyson while he waits for his surgery. He loves walks (although he just needs to be pointed in the right direction!). He is also pretty smart, finding his way around a house by hugging the walls to figure out where everything is. He's very gentle and quiet. He would make a good companion for someone.

• Sharon
    September 05, 2012 - 08:17

When my family heard that we could donate all of our recyables to Heavenly Creatures we started immediately. This is a heartbreaking situation. Is there a Senior's home or Senior's retirement home that could adopt him? What a wonderful win-win solution this would make. There are hundreds of Seniors who never get to hold or cuddle anything or anyone and he could be a wonderful therapy for them. His disability would never be an issue as they are so in need of unconditional love. I hope this story will have a happy ending. I will also donate to his cause.

• Krista
    September 05, 2012 - 08:07

Donations can be made online, just go to Heavenly Creatures' website http://www.heavenlycreatures.ca/donate.asp

September 05, 2012 - 08:01

This little guy so needs our help. Just made my donation to assist in his surgery!

• Natalie
    September 05, 2012 - 07:56

Where can people make a donation to help him? Awesome job Heavenly Creatures, thank god for people like you guys that are able to help sweet little furry babies like him!

• Judy Snow
    September 05, 2012 - 07:53

I gave what I could yesterday. Here's HOW TO DONATE: Donations can be made through e-mail money transfer to info@heavenlycreatures.ca, through Paypal on our website, by cheque (P.O. Box 882, Station C, 354 Water St., A1C 1C0) or by calling or visiting Sunrise Animal Hospital: 368-7981, 222 Park Avenue. They are open until 8 p.m. every weekday evening, from 9 a.m. until 3 on Saturday, and 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. on Sunday.

• Leah
    September 05, 2012 - 07:24

Oh my, this darling innocent dog certainly deserves a future decent life after all he has been through the past six years. I sure wish I could adopt him, but my apt. building does not allow pets. Where is Heavenly Creatures located, so I can make a donation? I pray that precious Tyson is adopted into a good loving, caring, happy home. Thank you, Heavenly Creatures, for taking him in. I also pray that his surgery is successful. He more than deserves a good break. Will you give us a "follow-up", please, on what eventually becomes of Tyson?

• Jessica Rendell
      September 05, 2012 - 07:57

Hi Leah, Thanks for wanting to help Tyson! We have a new office on Cashin Avenue, but we're not officially open yet. If you would like to e-mail your contact number (s) info@heavenlycreatures. ca, we'll call you to coordinate a time to meet do that you can bring by a donation for Tyson.

• Steve
    September 05, 2012 - 06:33

What a doll. How can we make a donation?

• Jessica
      September 05, 2012 - 07:54

Hi Steve, Thanks for wanting to help Tyson. E-mail money transfers can be sent to info@heavenlycreatures.ca Alternatively, you can donate through Paypal on our website (there's a button on Tyson's profile under Adoptable Dogs), by cheque (P.O. Box 882, Station C, 354 Water Street, A1C 1CO). Donations can also be made directly through Sunrise Animal Hospital where Tyson is being treated. They are at 222 Park Avenue in Mount Pearl; their number is 368-7981. They are open until 8 p.m. Mon to Friday and until three p.m. on Saturdays.