Comments

Comments

• willy
    September 09, 2012 - 17:41

I don't think anyone should recommend this type of career, to much potential to be lead down the wrong road.

• Ryan
    September 08, 2012 - 12:06

@Townie posting anonymously bad mouthing a model. That's classy.

• MallRat
    September 08, 2012 - 12:04

Go Way Townie By! I'm sure You're the real preacher of Doctorine.... Well done by another Great Newfoundlander! Bravo! This beautiful young woman has set her sights on a goal and she is pursuing her dreams! So typical for peanut brained people to throw rocks at this story. This is merely a stepping stone which will certainly help accelerate her career into other areas of entertainment and acting. Hey, confident young woman! Nothing wrong with it, good news story.

• jocko on the rocko
    September 08, 2012 - 10:57

What young women will do for a bit of fame. What a damn shame. Instead of going to university and getting a education she decides that taking her cloths off is a better route. Just shows me how brainwashed some of todays youth are. Let some man pay your way. I think in years to come she will regret selling her soul as not many who take their cloths off get famous. They get sold to the next lowest bidder. Once you go down that road you will forever be known for it and nothing else. Not many remember Daniel House and I wonder where she is now? Working in some low paying job trying to make ends meet? Married to so some rich guy who pays? 15 minutes of fame by taking your cloths off and you are forgotten the rest of your life.

• Townie
    September 08, 2012 - 10:06

Ya right playboy classy,shake your head my dear there is a big difference from modeling and posing nude for a magazine.

• John
      September 09, 2012 - 23:40

Excellent point, Jocko. We all know what happened to Shannon Tweed, to cut right to the truth, her hubby Gene Simmons we are told is worth as much as Danny Williams. Danielle House is a different story or lack thereof. The NL media have been trying for years to track Danielle House down but to no avail. Believe me, if her life was a fairy tale and there was millions involved, you would have heard about it by now. Even in his 80s, I can not believe what Miss Branton says about Hugh Hefner only spending five minutes or so speaking to guests at mansion parties. That is definitely not the lifestyle of the world's most well known swinger.