Comments

Comments

• harry
    September 12, 2012 - 10:32

goes to show the saying its just slapped together then sold for half million bucks it wouldnt hv lastes 20 yrs anyway ,, thats how all the new houses r done today get rich quick ,,,

• Jeff
      September 12, 2012 - 12:55

That's not true for all houses being built. Mine is being built and stood strong and without any damage. This house was built out of styrofoam for the most part. Notice the pinks and yellows in the before picture. That's why people should do their homework before choosing certain contractors, because they are not all into "slapping" houses together. I do agree with you that this one was slapped together though. I have watched this house closely during construction..... I see it quite often and noticed the progress (or lack there of) and how it was being built. I own very close to this house. Very close. I just hope that the would be home owners see what they could have gotten into and get to walk away from this turn key.

• Bob
    September 12, 2012 - 09:45

MBC, you were quick to figure that one out!! The big bad wolf huffed and puffed and blew it down actually.

• CMM
    September 12, 2012 - 08:03

@MBC the first picture of the house is before the storm. The second picture posted a little further down the page is the house after the storm. It completely collapsed.

• nikki
    September 12, 2012 - 08:01

Yes MBC...It actually got flattend during the storm. It's all just a pile of rubble now!!!

• MBC
    September 12, 2012 - 07:54

Nice House, a little bigger than mine. Why is it part of this story? Did it get damaged ?

• Garbage Talk
    September 12, 2012 - 06:59

I will never understand why SJ decided to proceed with garbage collection heading into the storm. It was a bad decision and stop sounding silly by trying to justify it. With everything flying around the city, some brainiacs decided to add garbage to the list. I am sure most residents practiced more common sense than displayed by our leaders and decided to leave it off the streets for another time. Wake up folks..