Comments

Comments

• stuff just happens
    October 04, 2012 - 09:38

Sometimes bad weather causes accidents, DARWIN IS RIGHT and ENFORCE OUR TRAFFIC LAWS; get off your high horse, sometimes accidents cannot be avoided

• Slow Down
      October 05, 2012 - 15:45

80km an hour on the ORR when raining is a disaster waiting to happen. This is his second accident on the ORR.

• Stewart West
    October 04, 2012 - 07:58

For the record, I was obeying traffic laws. I was driving 80 km/h. Darwin's Law my foot. Mind your own business.

• Darwin Can Kiss My Behind
      October 04, 2012 - 09:18

To the public who love to complain: Show some compassion. Not all accidents are caused by careless drivers who speed and talk on their phones. Although it does happen, sometimes nature just takes its course and things happen that are out of the driver's control. I can't believe how ignorant people can be. The same thing happened when I was in an accident on the ORR. Multiple people commented saying how people are stupid and careless drivers that drive too fast and so on. However, none of that was the case. Either the media does a poor job at telling the whole (right) story, or people are just straight up ignorant. They should just go back to drinking their coffee and mind their own business. So, Darwin can kiss my behind.

• Stewart West
    October 04, 2012 - 07:54

As the driver of the vehicle in this picture, I would like to let the public know this was NOT a single-vehicle accident. I was behind a truck which splashed someone overtaking me; who consequently slammed on their brakes and hydroplaned into my car, lifting me over the guardrail and into the ditch. I am not a bad driver; I was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time and I am fine, as well as my girlfriend who was the passenger.

• Renee O'Brien
      October 04, 2012 - 20:52

Glad you are both okay Couz!!!!! Scary as hell, justthankful you are okay!!!!!!! Angels were watch'n over you!!!!!!

• Brenda
      October 06, 2012 - 13:42

I am glad you are okay, Stewart! I was behind the dump truck which was behind you, and while I didn't see what actually happened, I did see your car flung over the guard rail. From what I saw (bits and pieces of metal flying everywhere), I thought for sure the car had splintered apart and was not expecting to hear of anyone in good condition! I am SO glad both you and your girlfriend are okay!

• Darwin is right
    October 04, 2012 - 07:52

Slow the heck down and stay off your cellphone! Will people ever learn? Dumbest drivers in Canada here. Watch the insurance rates spike yet again due to a lot of moronic driving.

• Enforce our traffic laws
    October 04, 2012 - 07:32

It's not rain that caused the crash. It's Darwins law.