By Joe Gibbons/The Telegram
St. John's Regional Fire Department (SJRFD) firefighters from the Mount Pearl Fire Station and paramedics from Eastern Health were called to FI Canada Oil Field Services Ltd. at 2 Dundee Avenue in Donovan's Industrial Park in Mount Pearl shortly before 11 a.m. this morning to deal with a possible carbon monoxide leak.
One woman was taken to the hospital for obsevation after complaining of a headache and nausea, typical carbon monoxide symptoms.
The building was fully ventilated by firefighters until the source of the carbon monoxide was traced and all employees were then permitted to go back inside.
The RNC were also on hand as well for statements and investigation into the cause.