Comments

Comments

• crista
    November 06, 2012 - 13:19

so this is what we got running our government,did minister kennedy have in any way as former justice minister in the decision that minister king come back with because he did not have to go to an expert all minister king had to do is go talk to minister kennedy and minister kennedy was not the only justice minister ever elected to government/????

• Ryan
    November 06, 2012 - 12:02

“Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.” ― C.G. Jung

• Kent
    November 06, 2012 - 12:01

“I don't hold with shamans, witch doctors, or psychiatrists. Shakespeare, Tolstoy, and understood more about the human condition than ever occurred to any of you. You overrated bunch of charlatans deal with the grammar of human problems, and the writers I've mentioned with the essence.” ― Mordecai Richler, Barney's Version

• Jane
    November 06, 2012 - 10:09

My husband recently spent time at HMP. He has been on medication since he was 6 years old for his ADHD (he's now iin his 30's) and Dr Craig refused his medication during his time there, and as a result my husband couldn't participate in the programs offered there to help rehabilitate him because he was not able to stay focused. My husband told Dr Craig this and nothing was done. What gives Dr Craig the right to take people off their meds that they've been on for years?? Being the prison psychiatrist doesn't make him an expert, and i dont believe it's ok to cut people off medication they need. Prisoners are human beings too.

• BlogDiss
      November 06, 2012 - 11:29

Jane.......... you husbands story is more factual than anything we are ever going to get from King. This governmet is totally consumed about building a dam and as is evidenced by your story and the Rogers story about home support this government couldn't give a sweet damn about anything other than the dam

• BlogDiss
    November 06, 2012 - 09:04

WOW! King actually made a decision about an issue instead of passing the buck to someone else.