The Telegram Nov. 13, 2012.
The Telegram website offers only a sample of the stories our reporters, editors and photographers work hard to get to the public every day.
Tuesday’s full edition of The Telegram, on the other hand, contains much, much more, from news to opinion to our expanded Arts & Entertainment section.
• On The Telegram front page, read about a local knife maker who keeps on the cutting edge with custom creations.
• Change Islands Mayor Stephen Brinson recovering in hospital from serious injuries after a fall while doing roof repairs.
• On page A4, Bell Island woman vies for Miss Canada title.
• Young beachcomber finds another message in a bottle.
• MUN gathers feedback for commemorating Great War.
• On page A5, young boy writes, illustrates books and donates money to hospital.
• On page A7, peacekeeper who lost his legs now battles government bureaucracy.
• On page B5, Newfoundland authors nominated for international literacy award.
• Houston museum debuts exhibit of battlefield, wounded veteran images.
• On page C1, Members of Hall of Fame’s latest class unable to avoid lockout talk.
• On page D1, the International Energy Agency predicts the United States will be energy self-sufficient by 2035.
Remember, for updates and the latest Breaking News, check www.thetelegram.com.
For the full picture, pick up a copy, subscribe to the full edition, sign up for the SmartEdition or download The Telegram app.