Comments

Comments

• No Thanks, not for me
    November 13, 2012 - 20:46

Why would he want to leave this very successful, high paying jobs to run for government? I wonder! Wake up NL.

• Duggan
    November 13, 2012 - 17:36

12 months to provincial Liberal leadership. A bit early to announce he is running, lots of time for non-supporters to criticise him in the media. Politics is about timing and strategy and this is too early to announce.

• Loser
    November 13, 2012 - 16:38

loser

• Don II
    November 13, 2012 - 16:03

Having Mr. MacDonald as leader may result in an experience for the Liberals that they have not known since the days of being led by Joey Smallwood! It will be just like old times.

• Little Man Dan
    November 13, 2012 - 13:45

Let's see ...where do I need another puppet right now? ah, yes, at the helm of the Grits; I've got my bases covered in the Con Party...what to do about those pesky tree-huggers.....

• Jay
      November 13, 2012 - 15:40

Please run. This province can't afford another few years of Queen Kathy and her minions running around uncontested. The Dwight Ball/Yvonne Jones tandem is doing the Liberal party more harm than good and the thoughts of the always negative Lorraine Michael doing anything but appearing as a villain in a Batman movie are S-C-A-R-Y

• Brad
      November 13, 2012 - 17:34

Jack Harris?

• Brad
      November 13, 2012 - 22:15

Jack Harris?

• Steve
    November 13, 2012 - 13:19

If he decides to run, at least then the media will have a reason for following him around and reporting his every word. Even before he began to co-chair the Liberal renewal committee, the media was following him around with the apparent presumption that he stood a fair chance of being our next premier. I can't say that that won't happen, but all of the media attention this guy gets helps make the impression among voters that he is premier material, and helps make the presumption something closer to a foregone conclusion. I'm sure this is all part of his plan, and in this, the media are dupes.

• David
    November 13, 2012 - 13:11

Newfoundland's next celebrity/dictator/prophet.....I for one wil bow down now in reverence to our new overlord, to avoid the rush.

• We don't need DWII
    November 13, 2012 - 13:00

Gee, the suspense is killing me.

• We Don't Need NDP
      November 13, 2012 - 13:45

Yes.....hopefully he will run so then the former Nun's hopes and dreams will be crushed.