Comments

Comments

• carter
    January 22, 2013 - 16:09

Wow. Good for him. have they officially labeled him winner yet?

• Madonna
    November 20, 2012 - 15:49

Matthew, I read the article in the paper on your video and reward and I must say I am very proud of you. I know this will not be the last I hear of you! Matthew, keep up the good work and I know with the help of almighty God you are going places. Have fun in Ottawa and say Hi to the Governor General for me!

• Mom & Dad
    November 20, 2012 - 15:41

Mom & Dad are so proud of you! You worked really hard and learned so much about your ancestors and heritage of Silver Fox Island! You had so much fun making the video and we know it is something you will remember forever! We thank everyone who voted throughtout the summer and showed Matthew support and encouragement! Kent & Cathy

• Bob & Marg
    November 20, 2012 - 15:31

So proud of you! Have fun in Ottawa! Love, Nan & Pop Little

• Mike Fantuz
    November 19, 2012 - 11:00

Hi Matthew. From one artist to another, this is an awesome video! Congratulations on your award. I think its really awesome that you recognized your family heritage, you are an important link in the history of Newfoundland and making sure the traditions and heritage never get lost! Congratulations!

• Matthew
      December 04, 2012 - 18:18

Thanks to everyone for the kind remarks!!!!

• Kim S
    November 17, 2012 - 21:11

Congratulations Matthew!! So proud of you!!!

• Matthew R
    November 17, 2012 - 18:00

Hi Brian, This is Matthew and I love your comment. Maybe I''ll see you in Ottawa. Glad you like my video...thank you for your support.

• Brian D.
      November 19, 2012 - 16:34

Hi Matthew. Thank you for the response and have safe trip to Ottawa. Brian. PS. Don't forget to bring mom and dad. HA ha!!

• Audrey
    November 16, 2012 - 07:10

Pop & I are very proud of you! You've done an amazing job! Have fun in Ottawa!

• Cathy R
    November 15, 2012 - 16:55

Congratulations Matthew!!!! Thank you to everyone for your support!

• Marty
    November 15, 2012 - 08:02

A wonderful tribute to his ancestors and a glimpse for the rest of us of NL history . Great job!!

• Dawn O
    November 14, 2012 - 11:18

What an amazing video, congratulations Matthew - a job well done!!!!!!!

• Brian Devereaux
      November 14, 2012 - 20:19

Young Mr. Matthew Rogers you have indeed brought a resounding joy to my heart this evening. You have created a video that will be held in the archives of Canada for ever. Your name will be forever marked in the historial records at Heritage Canada where a copy of your video will be stored. No many children or adults can boast about that achievement. Like all children who have grown up in NL, we will always be very proud of family heritage as well. Congratulations on winning the contest and I know your trip to our National captial of Ottawa will be a trip of a life time. I work and live in Ottawa even though I to was born in Port Basques back in 1960. My life in the Canadian Military as taken me around the world; however, there is place like NL.