Comments

Comments

• Cup cake
    December 06, 2012 - 18:02

I think that the money used to pay c.I's A.k.A (Rats) and the money used to carry out these long investigations in which one or more officers spend sizeable amouts of paid time sitting and watching a residence would be beter spent on fixing the roads in wich i destroy my car on every day trying to get to work

• Skeeziks
    November 28, 2012 - 10:11

How could he possibly flee? We already have two of his licenses and 1 of his passports.

• Kay
    November 28, 2012 - 00:43

Take a vote ...legal or not ....100% it will be legal if an actual vote took place

• t
    November 27, 2012 - 08:48

I disagree with just about all the commenters, it seems. This guy is suspected to be involved with organized crime! I don't see this as something to scoff at. Or the fact that he's selling large amounts of durgs in our city. Throw the book at him.

• M
      November 27, 2012 - 10:37

For T- This is why marijuana should be legalized, to get rid of this type of organized crime. If I could buy marijuana in the corner store at the end of my street, why would I but it from some sketchy drug dealer who is involved in organized crime? If you let people smoke marijuana you can eliminate a large part of organized crime

• Lisa
    November 26, 2012 - 16:54

Stop WASTING our tax dollars on pot ! Go pick up some drunk drivers! Stop human trafficking ! Lots of good causes we can focus our tax dollars on. Stop keeping the criminals in a positive cash flow scheme !

• Annoyed
    November 26, 2012 - 16:24

Another major waste of money....a lengthy trial, prison monies, etc... And yet, all for a substance that whether or not people want to admit, is ubiquitous in modern society. Canadians have spoken, people want to smoke pot..... look at BC. Who are we to tell them they can't! Because the substance is illegal due to propaganda from the 50's? Its absurd....people drink (costs lives), people smoke (costs millions in health care).....but its illegal to smoke pot. Get your heads out of your ass policy makers. BTW, I don't smoke pot....I am not some pothead trying to make a point....the bottom line is that we live in a democracy and the numbers clearly indicated that Canadians do not believe pot should be criminal... many believe we should tax it...make it a commodity like alcohol or tobacco. I say why not? What is the difference between pot and alcohol?

• PD
    November 26, 2012 - 13:41

Released?? He's gone, never to be seen again.

• Tim Jamison
    November 26, 2012 - 13:19

He needs a lengthly sentence to deter others from bringing a plant to this Island that makes people laugh and be content and eat junk food. We must save the Doritos and prevent people from making choices about what to do with their own bodies, but only when we disagree with said choices. Everyone should continue drinking though. *sarcasm off*

• Kent
    November 26, 2012 - 12:39

Aaah let him go.... Might as well save some taxpayer $$ of a costly trial which will ultimately have this guy walking the streets after a month anway.

• DOWN TO DUH MALL
    November 26, 2012 - 11:46

Oh, Let the kids have their draws. I'VE TRIED EVERYTING ! I'VE BEEN DOWN TO DUH MALLS!