Today's print edition of The Telegram in store's now.
The Telegram website offers only a sample of the stories our reporters, editors and photographers work hard to get to the public every day.
Wednesday’s full edition of The Telegram, on the other hand, contains much, much more, from news to opinion to our expanded Family section.
• On the front page, Liberal MHA Andrew Parsons said the provincial government missed every one of its self-imposed deadlines for the Job Creation Partnership program which has frustrated community organizations and leaves the future of the program in doubt.
• Eastern Health employees with two facilities located in the same Pleasantville building are refusing to work stating they fear for their health. Story page A3.
• An appeal filed by convicted murderer Stephen Ping of a parole board decision to not grant him day parole has been denied. Story page A3.
• Report puts doctor salaries under a microscope. See page A4 in The Telegram full edition.
• Battleships rest in the lee of Kelly’s Island. See Paul Sparkes’ column Time Capsules in the full edition.
• On page B3, check out a story about how to protect your pets during winter snow and cold temperatures.
• Check out the News on the Go page, B6.
• In the sports section, reporter John Browne writes about Lady Sea-Hawks rookie point guard Megan Robinson.
• In business, the Northern Exposure conference taking place in St. John’s highlights potential, and challenges, in Labrador.
Remember, for updates and the latest Breaking News, check www.thetelegram.com.
For the full picture, pick up a copy, subscribe to the full edition, sign up for the SmartEdition or download The Telegram app.