UPDATE: Orlova outside of St. John's harbour
- The Lyubov Orlova being towed out of St. John's harbour today. — Photo by Keith Gosse/The Telegram
- Workers prepare the Lyubov Orlova for departure from St. John's harbour. — Photo by Keith Gosse/The Telegram
- The Lyubov Orlova being towed out of St. John's harbour today.— Photo by Joe Gibbons/The Telegram
- Top of the page
- - January 24, 2013 at 09:52:11
Go Chuckie!!! You hard worker you. You are one hard working smart engineer!! Lol!You got the tug moving!!! Finely wooooo whoooo you guys have been there awhile.as for the other workers on the Charlene good job you guys worked very hard. Have a safe long trip. Charlie keep that boat going you are one devoted guy when it comes to work you work so hard and never stop. i know cause i never see ya!!!I miss you so much, skyla and Angelina miss you so very much also. I hope you and the crew get to your destination in one piece that's a long trip in those rough seas. Love you Charlie!! Go Tugs!!!!! Love Desirae xoxo
- - January 24, 2013 at 09:11:06
Go chuckie!!!!!! Keep that boat safe!!! Hard working guy you! What a hard working smart clever engineer I ever met! I miss you so very much.have a safe long trip! I love you Charlie, and as for all of the others working on the Charlene good job...you finely left!! Lol be safe all.
- Orlova Luvya
- - January 24, 2013 at 03:56:16
Kind of mean to point cannons at them while they leave isn't it?
- - January 23, 2013 at 15:42:59
Things will look better at the waterfront now,what did the crew do with all the rats?,I hope the SPCA went & found them good homes!!