Comments

Comments

• Fred& anna tobin
    March 09, 2013 - 17:17

Congrats on you big win, enjoy to the fullest. Fred& Anna

• Annie-Girl
    February 08, 2013 - 13:41

Hey, Gordon and Betty. I think I'm your long lost cousin. :) Seriously tho', congratulations. Don't spend it all in one place and remember the charities.

• Marilyn
    February 08, 2013 - 09:08

I think it's marvellous that these people won the thirty million. I loved listening to him talk, a hard working decent man came out as he spoke. I think he said they will make a lot of people happy and isn't that what life should be all about. Congratulations Gordon and Betty Collins! Enjoy your new found wealth and the pleasure it will bring as you help those you chose.

• Dees
    February 08, 2013 - 08:41

I don,t know this couple,but I,m so happy for them,it's nice just to see a jack pot like this to be won in our province,enjoy it with your family. :) you don,t owe anyone,anything.

• david
    February 08, 2013 - 08:40

Great job, Telegram....Atlantic Lotto appreciates your complicit celebratization of lottery wiiners, as well as your complete indifference to the much more important issue: the state-sponsored, economic scourge and the death-by-a-thousand-tickets that lotteries actually are. Regards.

• JP
      February 09, 2013 - 03:11

Hey David, there's an old saying that goes like this...Opinions are like rear-ends, everyone has one! I'm not sure how you could take from this article that The Telegram and it's reporters are showing a complete indifference to anything. The story serves one simple purpose, to announce to the public who the winners of the major jackpot were and to put to rest the rumours that were rampant about who may have won. For the record, congrats to the Collins' family!

• Giver
    February 08, 2013 - 08:08

They now have enough money to cover any oil spills on our off shore. Just like a oil company!