UPDATE: Big snowstorm moving through Ontario
- Pedestrians walk down a road during a snowstorm in Ottawa today. — Canadian Press photo
Two pedestrians cross the road in front of a truck that spun out during a snowstorm today in Toronto. — Canadian Press photo
- Motorists battle whiteout conditions on Highway 13 as a snowstorm dumps up to 15 cms of snow in Laval, Que.— Canadian Press photo
- Top of the page
- - February 8, 2013 at 17:22:46
to Toronto>> a little bit of snow won't kill ya, suck it up
- - February 8, 2013 at 15:50:37
@MANITOBAN LMAO, The praries? They don't get any snow, its cold sure, come to NL see some real snow.
- - February 8, 2013 at 15:08:13
BRING IN THE ARMY mr harper. toronto is under the weather and whining about a few snowflakes. try living on the praries with our -40's and heavy snowfalls. WHAT A BUNCH OF WHIMPS !
- Mayor of Davis Inlet
- - February 8, 2013 at 14:58:19
Bring in the Army!