Today's full edition of The Telegram.
The Telegram website offers only a sample of the stories our reporters, editors and photographers work hard to get to the public every day.
Tuesday’s full edition of The Telegram, on the other hand, contains much, much more, from news to opinion to our expanded Arts & Entertainment section.
Check out these stories in the full edition today:
• As darkness sets in and a snowstorm looms, three turr hunters are rescued from their open boat stuck in slob ice in Indian Bay. A detailed report by Telegram reporter Josh Pennell from all angles — the turr hunters, local rescue attempts and the difficult SAR helicopter mission.
• A Bell Island man says he can’t get a prescription for a drug he believes will better help his OxyContin addiction. Senior reporter Barb Sweet gives readers the insight on this story.
• From the courts, reporter Rosie Gillingham provides the latest on the Leo Crockwell story. Crockwell, convicted of charges from an eight day-long standoff with the RCMP in Bay Bulls, tells the court the RCMP went too far.
• City beat reporter Bonnie Belec has the latest from City Council about how regulations have been changed to accomodate the construction of a new hotel on Kenmount Road in St. John’s.
• The News on the Go page, B6, offers reader submitted photos, Newfoundland word of the day, Today in History, weather and so much more.
• In sports, the latest on the NHL and local hockey, and scoreboard.
Remember, for updates and the latest Breaking News, check www.thetelegram.com.