Comments

Comments

• Townie
    April 04, 2013 - 10:12

The Hip and Blue Rodeo is good enough for me..The rest yeah...umm ok....I wanna hear 38 yrs old live..

• Henry
    March 22, 2013 - 11:00

Time to put the Eagles rumours to rest. Recent Eagles concerts announced for Canada show the Eagles playing. In Toronto on July 11 and in Ottawa on July 15. Tickets currently on sale. I believe their is a reasonable expectation that the Eagles will not play the Salmon Festival because of logistical reasons specifically related to equipment transportation. and concert obligation in Ottawa on July 15. The dream was good while it lasted. What do you all think?

• Tinag
      March 28, 2013 - 11:21

The Eagles ARE playing at Salmon fest along with Trag Hip, Blue Rodeo, Johnny Reid

• Laurie
      April 04, 2013 - 20:03

Hey Henry - look again - The Eagles are going to Grand Falls in July! Lucky you! We'll be stuck in Fort McMurray - but we saw them in Vegas last Fall. Better not miss it - they are "THE EAGLES"! Incredible show!

• coreybrown
    March 10, 2013 - 10:52

Kid Rock would be a great headliner for the concert. The energy on the field would be awesome

• Michelle
    March 01, 2013 - 18:52

K well im 29 years old and i have never been to a salmon festival but heard they are off the hook....really looking forward to going this year with the girls...can anyone tell me how much the tickets are and how i can get them??

• Betty Goodland
    February 15, 2013 - 11:29

I was fortunate to get tickets to the Eagles concert in Las Vegas a year or so ago. What an amazing concert!!! I haven't been to the Salmon Festival for years - ever since our Bird Island Puffin Festival in Elliston started. However, the dates are not conflicting this year again. If the Eagles are coming, I'll be "The New Kid in Town" and "Taking it to the Limit" this year, please God.

• jon
      March 05, 2013 - 13:57

I thought the official announcement was to be made at the end of Feb?????

• James
    February 14, 2013 - 11:00

I saw the eagles in vegas this past fall. half the setlist were either henley or walsh songs. I'll pass

• KJ
    February 14, 2013 - 10:48

Nicki ????? NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO Please !!!

• planor
    February 14, 2013 - 10:48

Anyone happy about this lineup wouldn't know good music if it bite them in the behind lol. The eagles are OK, but not exactly a world class act or live show, the rest are garbage mass produced manufactured musicians. Garbage

• Kev
      March 23, 2013 - 16:00

You saying the Eagles are only ok shows you don't know good music lol

• Show Stopper
    February 14, 2013 - 10:44

I really can't see a classy iconic band like the Eagles stooping so low as to play the Salmon Festival. I doubt they'd play to a drunken crowd of rowdies in a muddy venue with a drainpipe in the ground used as a common urinal.

• R Marshall
    February 14, 2013 - 10:39

Saw The Eagles in Moncton,NB and it was the greatest. Were going to this one as well. Just need to know when tickets come on sale!!

• Lisa Hanames
    February 14, 2013 - 07:52

Oh my God....I haven't been to a Salmon Festival in years but if this is the line up....I will be there with bells on!!!!!!!