Comments

Comments

• jim macmillan
    February 19, 2013 - 10:36

Bob,no i dont know you. And you are right. It is the responsibiliy for us to protect our property. As sad as that is. I have had my own cabin broken into and my parents house was broken into as well, and besides losing everything they worked for , the worst part of it was she lost her sense of feeling safe in her own home.When my father passed away she never spent another night in her home, That is SAD. So yes when these breakins occur it is news to some of us. It's more than just objects they take from us. If i offended you, my apologies.

• jim macmillan
    February 18, 2013 - 12:31

Hey George your exactly right. Adam and Bob would be singing a different tune if their hard earned property was stolen by some moron. But something tells me they probabaly don't have any hard earned property to make comments as such. There are many out here who want to hear about it.

• Bob
      February 18, 2013 - 14:24

You don't know me Jimmy and it's a tough,hard world out there.People are going to get whatever they can whenever they can.It's up to the owner of the property to ensure their property is secure and nothing valuable is left behind. Welcome to our reality.

• YR
    February 18, 2013 - 12:19

I think it's good to hear about this. It should make us aware of the crime we have. I don't know why people leave this kind of stuff at the cabin.

• george
    February 18, 2013 - 11:12

Adam and Bob....Bet it would be news worthy if it was your cabin that was broken into???? Sorrry i didn't spell check...

• adam
    February 18, 2013 - 10:55

a 3 inch flat screen? did the thieves literally pocket it? i know there's not much to report on in this province but c'mon, find something a little more newsworthy and have someone spellcheck it.

• Bob
    February 18, 2013 - 10:36

Only in Nfld would this be news. Anything more important to write about?