Comments

Comments

• Don II
    February 19, 2013 - 17:36

This story is a classic example of how the Dunderdale Government really operates behind the scenes. I encourage the media to document as many instances of Government corruption and unethical behavior as possible. At least the people will have a well documented record of Government abuses to review when the next election approaches. I have been inquiring into several serious cases of Government corruption and unethical behavior recently and I am appalled by what I have discovered. I am more appalled at the complacency of the media and the public who appear to not care about what the Government is doing behind the scenes! It appears that trying to expose the corruption and unethical behavior of the Government of Newfoundland is very difficult to do. Why is that I wonder? It appears that nobody wants to know and nobody wants to confront the politicians and Government types. Despite documented proof being available, I have discovered that the media is generally not interested in exposing the unethical behavior of the Government. It appears that a shoot the messenger attitude prevails in Newfoundland and Labrador. I commend Steve Bartlett for informing the public of just how the Dunderdale Government operates behind the scenes. What is most troubling is that these politicians and Government types don't see anything wrong with the way they behave and operate. To them, manipulation, misrepresentation and cheating is all a big game, it is how they win, how they get what they want done and how they mislead the people and that is just the way it is. The days of politicians and Government types even trying to pretend that they have any ethical and moral values are over. Who raised and educated these people? The Devil himself? The more they try to mislead and abuse me the deeper I will dig into the dirt that they are trying so hard to cover up!

• Dale Ofstadt
    February 19, 2013 - 12:30

Hey Ross....I took an unscientific poll; and guess what...NO-ONE believes you!

• Coco
    February 19, 2013 - 12:13

What is to prevent them from taking poll padding one step further into vote padding? I suppose that would be downplayed and acceptable too.

• flexxa
    February 19, 2013 - 08:54

...yeah right! the thing that upsets me the most is how naive they think we are when the politicians open their mouths to the accusations. compulsive lairs - all of them!

• Brian
    February 19, 2013 - 07:48

What a joke these people are, the only thing they are concerned with is themselves and being in POWER!!!!!. Time to reduce the number of MHA's and run a government to look after the people of the province. Once elected they soon forget who put them there!!!

• dan
    February 19, 2013 - 07:45

Even with the PCs interference in the polls they are still losing support, it must be really bad given how they have skewed the numbers and they are still bleeding support! Good riddance to the PCs ABC in NL

• Anon
    February 19, 2013 - 07:44

someone tell Con O'Brien to go write a song out of it.

• coco
      February 19, 2013 - 10:31

Well I guess he could call it The Forsaken Taxpayer and the chorus might go something like this: “Oh oh woe hoe, my money’s gone. (minor chord) They said I’d have more but it’s gone and I never shall see it no mooooore”.

• Scott Free
    February 19, 2013 - 07:31

If you really want to know how impartial Ross is, ask Brad; he'll confirm that Ross doesn't interfere. Ross, you're a Red Tory, the worst kind, the opportunist variety.