Comments

Comments

• Sherry
    March 12, 2013 - 08:01

I think this man is brave, he's doing what we as a province complain about all the time! Our political system! Can't you see he's DOING something. Damn, I wish I had enough money, I'd take Kathy Dunderdale to court, frig, the whole PC Party!

• jeremiah
    February 23, 2013 - 07:05

This man really needs help!

• Unfortunate Son
    February 22, 2013 - 20:33

Somewhere past and gone, this guy has a dead rich uncle who didn't forget him.

• good point
    February 22, 2013 - 18:55

He might be a bit off with this court case, but you have to hand it to him on this point. A judge is to impartial at all times and make their judgement based only on what is spoken of in court. Being married to a senior partner of a law firm representing one side of the court case is a huge red flag. The judge should have known better.

• Robert
    February 22, 2013 - 17:26

Quite frankly I am quite amazed that Mr. Cabana may not incur the legal costs that he has generated. It blows my mind that some people must spend every cent they will ever own to defend against false accursations and this guy get away scot free. In very recent times Mr. Crockwell and Mr. Cabana have managed to at least show just how flawed our legal system has become. How much of our tax money is being spent on such useless proceedings?

• Wonderng
    February 22, 2013 - 14:56

If he loses and later we find that we have infringed on Hydro Quebec's rights, all of Nfld may look pretty stupid, again. And why haven't the Vision 2041 group of 5 lawyers given him a hand in this. This is a big undertaking for any person to take on. The 5 lawyers are silent on this!. And the judge said "it comes as a complete surprise to me" What is the surprise? That she is married to that person stated, or that she is in conflict? Should any judge be hearing cases if they are in obvious conflict?

• nuts
    February 22, 2013 - 14:55

Well, as expected, Cabana proved that a person who represents himself in court has a fool for a client.

• Duffy
    February 22, 2013 - 14:42

Lets do a citizens poll to see what people think. Oh forgot the Conservative MHA's stack the results - so bad idea. Musk-Rat Falls will go no matter what - it is about BIG Business and MHA's that are like sheep and follow the great leader - and are unable to think or speak on their own!

• Don
    February 22, 2013 - 13:29

Is this guy for real ???? He's worse then Leo Cochrane. What a waste of taxpayers money. I hope when the court rules against him that he will have to pay ALL costs.

• John
    February 22, 2013 - 13:28

A self proclaimed "blogger" is disorganized? My word!! Never saw that coming. This guy seems like he cares more about attention than anything else. This is narcissistic grandstanding at it's worst. If he was serious about this, he would have a much stronger case, and have all his details sorted out. He should stick to arguing with the rest of the unemployed "bloggers" on Twitter, oh sorry, I mean engaging . . .