Comments

Comments

• marge
    March 14, 2013 - 23:52

AS I READ This I can't help but get sick to my stomach,How can she do this to her little children. Does she realize how lucky she was to beable to have kids.That's alway's the way,Here I am longing and wishing I had kids and some piece off garbage like her get's to have them. I would take so good care of them and love them till the day I die,I sure wouldn't put the kids in any danger. Please think about it lady,If you can't and won't take care of them Give them to someone else that will make there life special and a loving and caring home.

• rick
    March 14, 2013 - 20:07

She should be made to stand on the busiest street corner in town with a big sign around her neck saying i endangered my kids lives while driving them drunk during Halloween night.

• dan
    March 14, 2013 - 16:14

Well First off I have to say that the court and the judge are a joke and maybe they should join her on weekends. If this was a man, he would have been ordered to jail. this is just another way that a woman can play the court system with the lives of her and our children. I guess the next that commits a murder can choose monday's since there not much on TV.

• Blair
    March 14, 2013 - 15:26

Our justice system is shot and is simply not working. The judge did not even accept the greater penality requested by her own lawyer. Who is being protect here and what kind of mesage does this send out. It is ironic that the police and organizations such as MADD take drunk driving so seriously only to have the courts make an almost mockery of it. Recent sentencing of imparied drivers causing death has lump the Canada Parole Board among those agencies who do not support the problem of impaired driving. Brian Tobin's son Jack following an impaired driving causing death charge spent a meager 7 months in prison. This is a joke and a farce..

• concerned Parent
    March 14, 2013 - 13:56

Where are the kids now? are they still with their mother after she put her oldest in danger. whats to say that she will not do the same again. makes me sick to think that these poor children have to grow up in this atmosphere.

• MESS
    March 14, 2013 - 13:55

WHAT A MESS.

• Ginger
    March 14, 2013 - 13:50

So....you mean to tell me she got to pick and chose when she wanted to do time? Does she get to pre order her meals as well? Seriously....she not only endangered her childs life..but OURS too--the rest of the little children out that evening!!! Put her away and take her licence-for good!!! Not to mention her parenting rights-what the heck?

• Nick
    March 14, 2013 - 13:22

And she was blessed with the gift of having children!! Things like this I don't understand. What a piece of work.

• Islander
    March 14, 2013 - 13:09

I hope CYFS are doing follow up with this woman as apparently she is not fit to raise kittens let alone children.

• Suzanne
    March 14, 2013 - 12:50

Weekends? Are you kidding me? What this woman has done is very dangerous...she obviously had no regard for herself, her children or the public! Where's the lesson to be learned from a slap on the wrist like serving weekends for this serious crime? She needs rehabilitation on top of serious punishment! Her precious children will pay the price for this....imagine yelling and cursing at a six-year-old child....disgusting!

• Dan
    March 14, 2013 - 12:45

Poor children is right. Should be taken away from her. Plenty of loving people out there to give these kids a good upbringing. Being in the custody of this woman isn't going to give them a fair shake at all.

• Kels
    March 14, 2013 - 12:17

She should have been charged with child endangerment.

• tom
    March 14, 2013 - 11:38

Through her in jail full time. Second time in a year? Kid in the car? What is the weekend stuff - get harder on these repeat offenders... imagine if she had knocked down a bunch of kids on Halloween? She could have...

• Observer
    March 14, 2013 - 11:30

A six-year old and twin two- year olds. Pity those poor kids..........