Comments

Comments

• Charles
    April 03, 2013 - 07:02

I wish the Labrador region had more promising political choices. People with vision who aren't just looking for a pay cheque. I'm not convinced that Ms. Jones will bring anything more than she did in provincial politics.

• Albert Webber
    April 02, 2013 - 11:26

PLEASE dont give up on the LABRADOR people...

• Danny
    April 01, 2013 - 00:42

Sideshow Jones has left the building:))))))

• Victor Kendall
    March 31, 2013 - 20:57

Good luck to ya Yvonne all the best to you

• Brad
    March 31, 2013 - 12:57

Yvonne, good luck in your future endeavours. You've been class act all the way. Any luck, our district Port de Grave will go back Liberal next time where it belongs. This PC stunt has been a farse for us.

• ding dong
    March 31, 2013 - 09:42

na na na na...... na na na na..... hey hey hey..... goodbye

• Fred from Brigus
    March 31, 2013 - 05:35

Glad to see her go. Hope she gets her butt kicked as she tries to join the other Liberal misfits.

• DBK
    March 31, 2013 - 01:05

Good bye and good riddance... you absolutely screwed the provincial liberal party at the last election by waiting until the last minute to pull out. It was pure arrogance on your part. It's too bad I'm not in your district, i'd vote for a skunk if it ran against you.

• Carolyn Hanlon
    March 30, 2013 - 16:18

I don't have to wish you any luck Yvonne. You will win this federal by-election hands down. You are what true grit is all about in politics. I respect you to the utmost.

• Shawn Fitzpatrick
    March 30, 2013 - 11:48

Now, Yvonne, my dear, don't forget that you have to put a net over the trash as you seek to put them CONS out to the curb-side. Hopefully now, we can say goodbye and good riddance to the cheats of the Peter Penashue’s cronies. Let's get some respect up there for our Labradorian brothers and sisters.

• roy
    March 30, 2013 - 09:38

Good luck to Yvonne, I liked her as leader of the Lib party, It is my opinion that when she stepped down because of her illness she should have been temporally replaced and given her position back. She would have done a lot better than Ball who has his party at the lowest rating of the three. I think she was shafted by the backroom liberals. Sorry i'm not in her district to vote for her, good luck from a long time PC.

• chris
    March 30, 2013 - 09:33

How to go Jones give them hell. Too bad there are not more like you.