Comments

Comments

• David
    April 16, 2013 - 10:45

I am a professional engineer working in the local resource industry. I'm glad I don't work for the provincial government - they don't pay engineers very much.

• Socks
    April 15, 2013 - 23:02

Where's Nalcor's salaries? Now that will blow the socks of the taxpayers.

• Tony
    April 15, 2013 - 20:40

Did anyone really think that this government would actually give the real true salaries? This leader actually stated on NTV that the NL government is one of the most transparent in Canada. I pitty the rest of Canada is this is the case. We have been lied to over and over. Decisions and spending have been dished out without anyone knowing or being told a thing. Time for this government to go NOW, not wait til 2015.

• Joe it All
    April 15, 2013 - 12:26

Kennedy calls it "Workforce adjustment". The people involved were not adjusted they were cut off at the knees. Who the hell is supposed to do the worrk of those people? Most of them were hard working with busy jobs. Then to add insult to injury a lot of them are getting blocked from bumping into jobs that they are qualified for. Managers are trying to save their buddies from getting bumped out when they should only block a person unqualified for the job.

• mainlander
    April 15, 2013 - 12:03

On the surface it looks like your elected officials are grossly underpaid.

• k
      April 18, 2013 - 11:19

The elected officals are one of the highest paid in Canada. Homework.

• Hiring Friends
    April 15, 2013 - 11:59

I'll bet you none of those people being laid off has a membership in the PC Party. Got to keep your friends happy so they will campaign for you.

• Israt
    April 15, 2013 - 10:59

This is not true picture, my position was redundant but in the budget page 70 ( statistician-I) is still there. It has lot of miss /false information

• J
    April 15, 2013 - 08:57

I just thought I would point out that Brent Crude is trading @ $101 and dropping. This merry band of incompetents budgeted @ $105. Expect another record deficit next year. Get out while you can.

• Fred Penner
      April 15, 2013 - 12:49

It is difficult to "get out" when the sky is falling.

• T