Comments

Comments

• Shawn
    April 21, 2013 - 10:31

The poor turnout was likely because the entire protest was a kneejerk reaction to last weeks comedy show at our house of government. The fact that our premier hasn't the ability to manage her twitter account but is tasked with managing our province probably has so many still on the floor laughing that they didn't make the demonstration. I see the PC party has filled the comments sections quickly with their shills as per direction...

• Truth
    April 20, 2013 - 07:09

There was only a small turn out becuase these NDP crowd are too lazy to walk from the bus stop to the front of Confederation Building. Just like they are too lazy to work and would rather sit at home, the university or some left wind advocacy office collecting welfare or government grants at everyone elses expense.

• Sharon O
    April 19, 2013 - 14:48

Exactly what would the NDP do better? Throw more protests? Or Twitter about it???LOL Do they know how to budget? So I am guessing if we kept spending the NDP would of been happy? No money..no programs.....Hard fact of life but deal with it people. Been there done that, you will survive. I did.

• roy
    April 19, 2013 - 14:33

Nice turnout are Rogers Michael and Parsons counted as Don said they would sell their souls to the devil for vote or get their faces on the news or pictures in the paper. As Don asks where are all the others affected by govt. reductions? Lots of noise on open line or like from me on the internet. I have been on demonstrations and you are lucky if your get enough, as a Newfoundlander would say to pull up a punt. The timing must conflict with the soaps.

• John Smith
    April 19, 2013 - 14:01

LOL...Tom Osbourne thinks the premier should leave? I think It's Tom who will be leaving, very, very soon. If there was a by-election today I doubt very, very much if this guy would get re-elected. Bye bye Tom....time to look for a real job...

• James
    April 19, 2013 - 13:04

Don - Kindly, as an obvious pc / gov't employee refrain from wasting my tax money during your working hours to prop up the party status.

• Keith Coady
    April 19, 2013 - 11:49

With so much controversey going on only 50 people protest? Where the ABE students who are facing program elimination? This is pathetic.

• Don
    April 19, 2013 - 11:24

Rogers, Michael and Parsons would sell their souls to the devil for a vote. How come neither one of them will tell us how THEY would reduce the deficit ????? I'll tell you why --- it's because they don't know how they could do it any different then the Conservatves. Let them get on TV and tell us in detail how they would accomplish it. Come on folks , NO GUTS, NO GLORY.