The Lady M, PJ Hull 264, in St. John's harbour. — Photo by Rosie Gillingham/The Telegram
A futuristic-looking yacht is drawing some attention today in St. John's harbour.
According to the St. John's Port Authority website, it is listed as the PJ Hull 264, flying a United States flag.
The boat is also known as Lady M, a new superyacht built by Palmer Johnson in the United States and launched in May, according to the company's website.
- Read more special articles:
- Super yacht joins cruise ship in St. John's Harbour
- Ex-construction magnate takes stand at Quebec corruption inquiry
- Yachts salute Easter Seals N.L. at annual regatta
- Policy is killing the outports
It includes an innovative skylight design and glass-sided swimming pool on the stern.