Comments

Comments

• Jake
    July 20, 2013 - 12:07

81k with little education? Won't accept a plan everyone else already has? Get off your high horse and realize that's the way it is. You've already lost in pay what more then 99 percent of you would ever pay in for benefits. If I was Labatt I would give you a week then start to reverse my offer for hurting business. I also read productivity increased at brewery since you left? Ouch.

• Townie
      July 21, 2013 - 11:34

Sounds like an ass kissing manager or scab to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Ger
    July 19, 2013 - 15:23

This SEEMS like a good contract. In these times, contracts are a give and take. You guys have a lot of good things here compared to the rest of us.I did support you by not purchasing Labatt products but, this is a good offer.

• Townie
    July 19, 2013 - 10:50

Don't believe everything you hear or see, Labatt Propraganda at its best!!!!!!! Wade Keller is a master at it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Doug
    July 19, 2013 - 08:58

Keep going after workers making $80,000 while the employing class laughs it up. The real problem is the one percent making everyone poorer so they can line their own pockets. What do you think has been happening since the 2008 crash?

• Townie
      July 19, 2013 - 10:57

Only for unions you would still be making minimum wage, you can take that to the bank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• suzanne
    July 19, 2013 - 07:07

I say leave them out there until it gets cold. I'm sick of unions with there sense of entitlement. 81,000.00 a year with a great pension plan and benfit package with little to no education?? My sympathy is zero for this group. I'm going to head out tonight and grab myself a cold Bud Light.

• Howard Epstein
    July 19, 2013 - 07:04

How is it that companies make "offers," (even when they are consessions) and unions make "demands?" Also, how is it that companies have "managers," while unions have "bosses?" If these workers are making $81,000, good for them! Rather than demanding that they join the race to the bottom, perhaps we should be asking why the companies are making increasing profits at the expense of ALL workers.

• Townie
      July 19, 2013 - 11:00

Finally, an intelligent comment!!!!!!!!! Way to go Howard!!!!Don't be jealous of persons who make more money, join a union & get some yourself. Just make that call?????

• roy
    July 19, 2013 - 06:54

With a salary at over $80,000.00 , not having to pay into a pension plan or medical plan and they are looking for public support with beer being a poor mans champain. Must be out of their minds. Close it down and ship it in from Quebec. Greedy unions at their best and they want ante scab legislation. Thank god we don't have it and govt should never bring it in.

• Townie
      July 19, 2013 - 11:03

Roy: are you an owner of a business in NL, sure sounds like it!!! All the profit for yourself, greed greed & more greed. Share it with the people who do the work, EMPLOYEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!